The Board of Trustees is responsible for the governance of our school.
Our Board of Trustees are:-
- Don Lough – Chair
- Kylie Paterson – Parent Rep
- Vicki Pettit – Parent Rep
- Justin Wolff – Selected Parent Rep
- Tracey Harrold – Staff Rep
- Dave Robinson – Principal
Next Meeting will be 21.5.19
This year we will be holding our Board of Trustee elections. We will be seeking nominations for the Board of Trustee Elections in early May 2019. Nominations must be submitted by Friday 24 May. The new board will take office on Friday, 14th June.
Important dates can be found below:-
- Main Parent Roll closes Wednesday 8 May
- Call for Nominations by Friday 10 May
- Nominations close Friday 24 May
- Voting Papers sent by Wednesday 29 May
- Voting closes Friday 7 June
- Votes counted Thursday 13 June
- Board takes office Friday 14 June
Canterbury Education Services will have responsibility for our Parent Rep Board elections in 2019.
What makes a good board trustee? We seek trustees who show the following qualities:
- Commitment to Dunsandel School and our children
- Able to communicate well
- Works very well with others
- A team player
- Has common sense and is able to make good judgments.
- Can see the big picture
Board of Trustees Newsletters 2019
Board of Trustees Minutes
You can download confirmed Board Minutes – these are in pdf format. You will need Adobe Reader to view these.