All parents are members of the Dunsandel Parent Teacher Association.
The aim of the PTA is to foster understanding and co-operation between the home and school, and it provides an important contact area between the staff and parents. The fundraising activities undertaken by the PTA help provide funds for equipment that otherwise we wouldn’t be able to purchase through our operations grant.
Monthly meetings are advertised in the school newsletter. All parents and caregivers are most welcome to attend PTA meetings.
Next Meeting Tuesday 20 March
PTA Office Holders 2018
- President – Emily McIntyre
- Vice President – Sam O’Reilly
- Secretary – April Barnett
- Treasurer – Susie Woodward
- Cookbook Co-ordinator – Katy Norton
- Catering Co-ordinator – Katharine Sheppard